Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013

PostHeaderIcon Freebie Doreta



Huhu here has an image creation by sanie
made from my kit
Thank you very much :)


 Hallo ihr lieben
ich habe mal wieder ein kit
für euch
vielleicht gefällt es euch ja ein wenig
im Kit sind
60 Elemente
12 Paper
4 Frame
ich wünsche euch viel spass
mit dem kit :)
DOWNLOAD
..............................................................................................
Hello my love
I have again a kit
for you
maybe you will like it even a little
are included in the kit
60 items
12 Paper
4 frame
I wish you much fun
the kit :)
DOWNLOAD

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

danke für das schöne sieht klasse aus, danke für deine arbeit und das teilen.
lieben gruß Steffi

dulcelil hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for the pretty kit!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

New Shop digidivas

New Shop Pics For Design

Blogtrain

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Labels

I Love You

My Licences

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follower